Check the rotary before operating to ensure safety and minimize problems when working.
If a problem is found, fix it if possible.
Check the problem after work.
1. Park the tractor on a level surface and apply the parking brake.
2. Shift the forward/reverse gearshift lever, main shift lever, auxiliary shift lever and PTO shift lever to the intermediate “N” position.
5-1. Test procedure
1. Start the engine and increase the engine speed to about 1500 rpm.
2. Move the position control lever to raise the rotary about 50mm from the ground.
3. Check that the rotary is parallel to the ground.
4. Move the position control lever to raise the rotary to the highest position. Check that the rotary is parallel to the face
NOTE – Be sure to reinstall the removed cover when servicing, otherwise it may cause an accident.
– Move the PTO shift lever and turn off the engine. Make sure the rotating parts stop completely when performing the test
– Status of the drive shaft locking pin on the PTO . shaft
and rotary shaft.
– The lock latch is tightened.
– Tighten the blade fixing bolt.
– Oil amount of rotary gear box.
– Oil quantity of the chain box.
– Check the amount of oil when the rotary is on the surface